Do you want to integrate the LMS with existing websites,
such as company portals?
The NetDimensions Software Development Kit (SDK) is a development tool that enables users of NetDimensions Learning to integrate the Learning Management System (LMS) functionality into existing websites, company portals or learning portals.
The NetDimensions SDK achieves this seamless integration through an Application Programming Interface (API), which pulls the necessary information from NetDimensions Learning and presents it in the desired format within the website or learning portal.
Our learning management system API collects information from your learning system, including course catalogs, news articles and training history, as well as performing actions such as enrolling users, launching courses and conducting surveys and assessments.
NetDimensions Learning, on its own, is already a very flexible and easy-to-customize system in terms of adapting the look and feel of an organization's brand.
The SDK gives organizations even more flexibility by allowing them to present NetDimensions Learning’s functionality in an environment that is more familiar to the users, such as customized websites, assembly line kiosks and other devices that deliver information at the point of need.
The NetDimensions SDK can be used to develop customized pages or user interface screens using Java/JSP, Microsoft.Net, PHP or any other programming language and platform that supports web standards (including HTTP and XML).
The users can also deploy their website or portal with NetDimensions Learning functionality on a different server or data center from that of their learning system, which can either be installed behind their firewall or hosted by NetDimensions.
- All sites pulling information from your LMS
- Each website or portal can have its own branding, look and feel
- Present information targeted at different departments or lines of business
- Streamline the distribution of information
- Create a more engaging experience for members
- Ensure the high quality of training across the extended enterprise
- Provide a gateway for third-party users to access your courseware, surveys or assessments
- Enable self-enrollment for specific training courses
- Give learners an easy-to-access overview of their progress in courses or other training programs