NetDimensions’ Account Manager Katie Cornelius loves the fact that her job means no day is ever the same. This busy mom of two enjoys working with organizations to ensure smooth LMS integrations lead to real workplace success stories.
Let’s get to know Katie better.
Banks. Insurance firms. Asset management companies. Organizations operating in the sea of financial services face more regulations than perhaps any other industry, constantly having to navigate the rule-based, compliance-driven, ever-changing waters in which they operate. Particularly in today’s global environment, these institutions must be able to comply with new rules, prove compliance and train employees to comply – and all the while, maintain a competitive edge. Not always an easy task. But with proper learning management, it can be done.
Putting yourself in the shoes of a financial services learning officer, charged with training and certification, how would you succeed given such an immense responsibility? What would be on your list of main concerns? Your list would, most likely, look something like this:
- Access to training data to track employee compliance for frequent audits
- Rapid delivery of training on Standard Operating Procedures to meet changing regulations
- Training to ensure compliance with local, state (if you’re in the U.S.), and global regulations such as anti-money laundering, Sarbanes-Oxley, anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Alignment of certifications and training of new employees gained through mergers and acquisitions
- Reduced talent management administration costs to improve bottom-line results
Scott Tompkins is passionate about a lot of things. From mobile learning solutions to looking after an awesome team of developers and even helping the FBI catch a hacker, NetDimensions’ Mobile Development Manager has some fascinating stories to tell.
Let’s get to know Scott better.
As Sales Director covering the North America territory, Carrie Hancock loves demonstrating the power of NetDimensions’ award-winning LMS. When she’s not in the office or meeting clients, adrenalin-loving Carrie mom is a proud mom of two sons.
Let’s get to know Carrie better.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, Ali Zaheer delivers NetDimensions Talent Suite demonstrations to people and organizations globally. When he’s not showing off Talent Suite’s customization capabilities, you might find him on the cricket pitch.
Let’s get to know Ali better.