The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that the content appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright laws. If you believe that content available through NetDimensions' Websites ("our site") or a hosted service provided by NetDimensions infringes one or more of your copyrights, please submit a written infringement notification containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below.
Your notification must include the following:
- A physical/electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyright material claimed to have been infringed, including when it was created and by whom;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on our site or hosted service;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit NetDimensions to contact you, such as your address, phone number and email address;
- A statement by you:
- that you believe in good faith that the use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
- that the information contained in the notification is accurate; and
- under the penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner (knowingly misrepresenting that online material is infringing may under federal law make you subject to criminal prosecution for perjury and civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs and attorneys' fees).
The above information must be submitted to the following designated agent:
P/A 1111 Cromwell Ave., Suite 302, Rocky Hill, CT 06067, United States
Attn: General Counsel
Telephone: +1 (860) 436 3898
Fax: +1 (860) 436 3896
Email: email@example.com, with "DMCA notice" in the subject line