Don't Let Compliance Audits Take You By Surprise
Compliance training records are nearly always reviewed during a regulatory inspection or audit. In such an event, significant time will be spent checking that compliance training records are current and agree with the applicable SOPs. In addition multinational companies have to deal with different regulations and different regulators.
View this recorded webinar and hear David Wentworth of the Brandon Hall Group and Steve Young of NetDimensions discuss why companies in high-consequence industries should be prepared.
What You Will Learn:
- Audit cycles and readiness
- Different drivers for compliance by industry
- Differences in compliance strategies by industry
- Different methods for assessing compliance
- Accountability, budgets, development and delivery
- Compliance training content development