Is your organisation ready for the upcoming human capital shift in the 2020s workplace?
Today's business landscape is changing quickly. In only 5 years from now five generations will be working side-by-side (Gen Z, Millennials, Generation Xers, Baby Boomers and Traditionalists) leading to a seismic cross generational shift. This unprecedented phenomenon, in an increasingly multi-dimensional workplace, is becoming the major challenge for learning and development departments.
Join learning technologies experts to discuss and explore:
- The upcoming human capital shift in the 2020s workplace
- Why your organization should start preparing your people now
- How organisations are progressing in Human Capital Development terms
- What best Learning practices your company should adopt to get ready
- Ways to leverage today's rapidly changing learning and management technologies
- How to implement these technologies effectively to create a competitive advantage