Why should you attend Next Steps 2013?
We understand that budgets are tight and expenditures such as this need to be qualified for the value they provide. NetDimensions is sensitive to this need and we wanted to share some insight to help your organization consider the return on its investment for attending our User Conference.
Next Steps provides the opportunity to gain knowledge, tools, and networking to assist in addressing current or future talent, learning, and compliance initiatives within your organization. Your initiatives could be as simple as classroom or online training to more complex such as implementing mobile solutions or identifying succession plans or delivering specific regulatory compliance. Think of a current organizational initiative or project – then think about how the NetDimensions Talent Suite could assist in bringing it to a successful implementation.
The sessions are designed to be interactive and informative, utilizing the expertise and experience of both NetDimensions staff as well as our client community. Here are a few highlights:
- Panel discussions with client participation: Innovations in Learning and Performance and The Role of Compliance.
- Client Success Stories: Learn from other NetDimensions clients.
- Product Roadmap: Stay up-to-date with what new innovations are coming up.
- Client Excellence Awards to recognize exceptional success stories – including yours!
- NetDimensions’ client appreciation & social networking event at the London Eye.
To learn more about the full agenda, please click here.Some important points to consider when evaluating sending individuals from your organization:
- NO conference fee.
- NO fee for the Training Day either.
- Meals provided: breakfast/lunch provided each full conference day (no dinner).
- Networking event at no extra cost: chocolate, champagne or wine tasting on the London Eye.
- Hotel rooms at a reduced rate (through September 9) – can be single or double.
We strongly believe that Next Steps will significantly benefit all clients. Here is what attendees from previous years' events had to say about their experience.
If there are any additional questions that we can help answer while considering attending this conference, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in London!